Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Abs Diet Makeover

I have always benefited from structure when it comes to my fitness and diet routines.  Planning for me is fundamental therefore I needed a plan to help me work through my goal of body transformation.  When it comes to the level of body transformation I plan to achieve I know I will need something more than the Abs Diet plan but I think after all the research this is the best plan for me to start with.  I found the plan to be simple, straight forward, and achievable.  Most of all the foundation of the Abs Diet matched what I had been doing in my life with food and exercise.  The power foods that I must incorporate in my diet were for the most part all ready in my kitchen and the work outs were very familiar to me. The exercise program they promote is circuit training which will be new to me.  I heard this type of training is very effective and is what most fire fighters use to stay in shape.  Something Zinczenko (the author of the Abs Diet) said that made sense to me was that even if you already exercise it always makes sense to change your work out to trick muscle memory.  I am committing to 3 months of the Abs Diet & workout  with the ultimate goal of being more ready for my body transformation program.  I plan to keep a daily/weekly journal of the process as I go along.  All the while I am gathering information to continue to prep myself for the body transformation program!

Super Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment