Monday, April 4, 2011

Run Club

I am finding that the best way to create an optimal healthy lifestyle is simply to create one.  In Phoenix around summer time it becomes impossible to do any sort of exercise outdoors which leaves 5am or inside a building (gym) the only possible options.  One of my biggest goals besides getting fit myself is to motivate those around me to likewise take part in getting fit. Besides who you affiliate yourself with is commonly who influence you most anyway.  Why not create an environment of health and fitness as a foundation of being healthy.

My goal for Run Club is simply to get some ladies together in the morning to run! Simply put.  In the midst  of running~ other things naturally happen (like what happened today) plans and goals are established and next thing you know you are signed up to be in the next marathon! All of it feels fun and right.  I hope to find many more ladies to motivate while they motivate me to stay on target!

RUN* RUN*RUN*

No comments:

Post a Comment